What are you trying to create in your life?
When we are children, we are still so connected to the infinite that we not only believe in miracles, we know they exist. We believe in what some people think are impossible. We live in the moment – in the present where in lies all things possible. But in this earth world, we are often times taught limitations. We are taught what we “can” and “can not” do. These limitations are taught by other people who believe in limitations. However, the truth is, there are no real limitations. The only limitations that actually exist are the ones that are in your mind. That means your thoughts, your beliefs.
Imagine that you were brought up knowing that you could heal people by placing your hands on them with the intention to heal. Imagine if you were brought up knowing that you could accomplish anything? Imagine if you were brought up seeing the miracles in life – looking for kindness in all things. Looking for The Divine in all things? Imagine how different your life would be.
Now, try this: tune into your own belief system. What limitations have you been taught? What have you been taught about money? About having fun? About spiritual or esoteric things? About relationships? And how is your life a reflection of these limiting beliefs?
Now, try this: tune into your spirit/soul – close your eyes and ask to tune into your spirit/soul. Now ask it what limitations it believes in or feels exist.
When you tune into your soul, you don’t feel limitations do you? That’s because what you believed before you were taught limitations is the truth.
Limitations born out of fear. They are there to “protect us.” Protect us from what? Not getting hurt? Not failing?
Think about something you would really like to create in your life. Something that really makes your heart sing. Now think of the limiting thoughts you have around that idea. Now tune in with your soul. How does that feel different? Your soul is your guide, not your head. Your soul is connected to your Divine Purpose. Your soul is the inspiration you have behind your higher thoughts, wisdom, and creation. It is always there to remind you of who you really are. If you tune into that part of you, how limited are you really?
Take some time to look at what you are creating in your life and how it may relate to the limitations you have been taught. What can you do differently? What can you change to start striving toward what is your soul’s desire? Most of all, tune in to how you will feel if you don’t try at all? So which is scarier, “getting hurt,” “failing,” or not trying at all.
How can we help you achieve what it is you would like to create? Need some guidance? Some energy clearing? Below are some tools that may be of assistance to you. We are here to help you along your journey. That is what we feel inspired about.
Some tools that may be helpful for you (see our store for more details):
- PAST LIFE READING – Helps you learn about any lifetime that may be holding you back from living the life you came here to live.
- SPIRIT GUIDE READING – Receive helpful information from one of your spirit guides on how to move forward along your path.
- CRYSTAL READING – A powerful message from the crystal kingdom and a gemstone that can help you right now.
- MASTER HEALING SESSION – This session can assist you in clearing energy, rebalancing and also connecting you more with your authentic self.
- OUR HAWAIIAN ESSENCES – These essences can help clear energy and raise consciousness. We have about 15 to choose from right now.
- FREE MEDITATIONS ON OUR SITE (and on youtube): Meditating daily can assist you in being alignment with your purpose and soul. These are short 5ish minute meditations that anyone can work into their day.
- SPIRITUAL COURSES – stay tuned for upcoming courses offered to help you awaken and move forward along your path.
- AND MORE! – Be sure to visit our store to learn more about us and see what products and services we offer!
We want to help! So tune into the tools and products we offer to see if they may be beneficial, visit our website and see what we are all about, and ask questions. REMEMBER – you came here for a reason. Do you want to get to the end of your life and realize you didn’t do what you came here for? I don’t think any of us want to do that. So now is the time and you have us to help!
Please let us know if you have any questions about any of our services or products.